Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nutshell

40 years ago, a genius was born. his name was Layne Thomas Staley, and, no matter what people say, is one the the people i admire the most in this world.

his words touched my heart & saved my life.

happy birthday, wherever you are <3

'there's no time to give at all
i cause you grief and blow my hatred
further in your mind
you reach, I run, you fall
on skinned knees you crawl

i want to set you free, recognize my disease
love, sex, pain, confusion, suffering
you're there crying, I feel not a thing
drilling my way deeper in your head
sinking, draining, drowning, bleeding, dead

so you sit and think of love
i wait, hate all the more, I fall
on skinned knees I crawl

now there's time to give it all
i put my fears behind again
on skinned knees we'll crawl'


listening: Nirvana \m/
mood:
tired

Labels: