Monday, August 20, 2007

Fucking Hostile

if he hadn't been killed by some crazy bastard on that tragic night, Dimebag Darrel would be 41 today.
he's one of my favorite guitarists ever, and it was is music that introduced me to metal, a style that i thought i hated 'cause i thought metal was only that black metal crap, and that it was all the same shit, no matter what people called it.
when i heard Damageplan for the first time i fell in love with them immediately. it took me a real short time to get into Pantera and to find out how fucking amazing they were, even more, much more than Damageplan.

despite metal has never been my favorite music genre, Pantera became one of my favorite bands , and Dime one of my favorite guitarists. he put out some of the best guitar solos i've ever heard, and every Pantera song has amazing riffs made by him.

so, enough words for now, watch the video below and see how great he was =D





listening: Horrorpops
mood: tired


Labels: