Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3 Suns & 1 Star



the artwork for the new Down album, Over The Under \m/ it will come out on September 25th and i'm already counting down the days to get it. by this time, you guys are tired of me always talking about them, but i can't do anything about it =D it's impossible to hide my love for them and all the excitement about the new album. i know i won't get disappointed \m/

and for all the curious ones, this is what i'm talking about:
go here and listen the fucking awesome song \m/ the quality it's not the best, but a few weeks ago i saw a live video of it, with better quality and it kicked ass \m/

some dude on the official Down board about another new song:
'
My friend called me up, awakening me from a nap to alert me that he had heard the DJ on Hard Attack say that new Down would be played within the hour. I immediately signed up for a 3 day free trial and sat at my computer waiting impatiently for about 45 minutes. Finally it came on. It was not at all what I expected. It was really really heavy and I could definately feel the Sabbath influence shining through. It's more refined production wise than previous Down. It was really heavy, sludgy and thick but not in the same way as their older stuff. Phil's vocals were pretty intense. He was definately using his full vocal range. I understand better what Pepper was talking about when he said they were really pushing their boundaries. It was a pretty complex song. Having heard two songs off this album now my curiosity is really peaked, both of them have been completely different from eachother and pretty different from their older stuff.'

so, it's over for now, i really need to study for the next exams, or i'll get fucked. again =]

Labels: