Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hi Zombies!

i got tired of my old, really old little space where i used to post all the crap that goes through my mind... that's why i created this :D is more beautiful than the other one and i know here i won't have that kind of useless comments like 'nice pic, big kiss for you swetty' -_- (comments are disabled for some reason, wanna say something, email me :P)
so, to start, there's a big announcement: the new version of my website* (in portuguese :D) is now online. if you like Nirvana (you should!!!) and understand portuguese go there and see it with your eyes. all the feedback is truly appreciated. in the next days i'll try to put online some pages that are not finished yet, so keep an eye on it.


(no emails saying that my english sucks, i know that :P)


* btw, i'm talking about this :D

Labels: